Definición de discriminant en inglés:
1A distinguishing feature or characteristic: anaemia is commonly present in patients with both conditions, and is therefore not a helpful discriminant
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The relative impact of these characteristics was explored in discriminant analyses.
- We thus obtained measures of environmental and mammal community characteristics, independent of the discriminant analyses of macrohabitats.
- Although there is general agreement that service quality and satisfaction are distinct constructs, some researchers have had difficulty establishing the discriminant validity of the two constructs.
1.1 Mathematics A function of the coefficients of a polynomial equation whose value gives information about the roots of the polynomial. See also discriminant function.
- Laplace, in 1795, tried to prove the FTA using a completely different approach using the discriminant of a polynomial.
- The canonical discriminant function procedure was used for evaluating the overall discriminant regression equation.
- Variable represents the discriminant of the cubic polynomial,
Words that rhyme with discriminantimminent
Definición de discriminant en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan