- A function of several variates used to assign items into one of two or more groups. The function for a particular set of items is obtained from measurements of the variates of items which belong to a known group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The second discriminant function differentiated the HU group from the other two groups.
- The discriminant function that separates the two groups best is statistically significant at the 5% level.
- These lineages were characterized by means of a discriminant function separating the putative ancestral sample from the youngest sample of one of the species.
Más definiciones de discriminant functionDefinición de discriminant function en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.