sustantivo (plural diseconomies)Economics
- An economic disadvantage such as an increase in cost arising from an increase in the size of an organization: in an ideal world, these diseconomies of scale would be minimizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Benefits of these sorts are identifiable more generally as agglomeration economies, although in certain cases, agglomeration diseconomies can also appear as regions grow in size.
- The actual regional growth rates will therefore depend on the extent to which agglomeration economies or diseconomies are operative.
- This can actually increase average costs resulting in diseconomies of scale.
Más definiciones de diseconomyDefinición de diseconomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.