sustantivo[mass noun] Law
The action of freeing property from entail: the disentailment of the Church’s landed property
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First, it often profited from a liberalization of the market to increase or at least consolidate its landholdings, even though measures such as disentailment and bans on the sale of land to commoners were directly aimed at its interests.
- After that date, a simple deed of disentailment was all that was required to break an entail.
- But he proved a centralizer and it was his stronger state that pushed forward with disentailment of communal land.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It passed from them by marriage to the family who disentailed the estate in 1830.
- The original core of the collections stems from the convents disentailed in Valladolid and its surrounding area.
- Such productivity, notwithstanding, cannot be disentailed from the social character of the significance practices.
Definición de disentailment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.