Definición de disentitle en inglés:
Deprive (someone) of a right: she was disentitled to a redundancy payment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Any default in payment of the arrears in accordance with the scheme shall disentitle the consumer from the benefits of the scheme.
- It was then alleged that ‘by reason of all of those matters the claimant was guilty of gross misconduct disentitling him to any damages.’
- That provision disentitles persons who have committed serious non-political crimes from refugee rights.
- Example sentences
- The linkage of social disentitlement and poverty was clearly manifested, and the public was disturbed and shocked at its own civil self-portrait in the wake of disaster.
- The applicant seeks to argue that the decision-makers were obliged, first, to consider the claim to refugee status and then only to weigh the disentitlements provided for by Article 1F (b).
- What we are witnessing today, on the eve of welfare reauthorization, are the fruits of disentitlement, fewer federal mandates, and greater flexibility.
Definición de disentitle en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan