Definición de disfellowship en inglés:
Exclusion from fellowship, especially as a form of discipline in some Protestant and Mormon Churches.
- If he presented our disfellowship as a vote of confidence in him, they did not see any option but to support him however much they disagreed.
- I have just received the transcript of the disfellowship appeal meeting from a person I know.
- If even a public rebuke fails, the final effort to restore the person will be the "disfellowship" of that person.
verbo (disfellowships, disfellowshipping, disfellowshipped)[with object] Volver al principio
Exclude (someone) from fellowship.
- ‘When people are disfellowshipped because they're gay,’ he says, ‘they lose their entire support network, often including their families.’
- There are rumors that you have been disfellowshipped?
- Since 1961 the church has enforced it by ‘disfellowshipping’ or expelling un-repentant members who wilfully accept prohibited blood components.
Definición de disfellowship en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary