Definición de disfellowship en inglés:
Exclusion from fellowship, especially as a form of discipline in some Protestant and Mormon Churches.
- If he presented our disfellowship as a vote of confidence in him, they did not see any option but to support him however much they disagreed.
- I have just received the transcript of the disfellowship appeal meeting from a person I know.
- If even a public rebuke fails, the final effort to restore the person will be the "disfellowship" of that person.
verbo (disfellowships, disfellowshipping, disfellowshipped)[with object] Volver al principio
Exclude (someone) from fellowship.
- ‘When people are disfellowshipped because they're gay,’ he says, ‘they lose their entire support network, often including their families.’
- There are rumors that you have been disfellowshipped?
- Since 1961 the church has enforced it by ‘disfellowshipping’ or expelling un-repentant members who wilfully accept prohibited blood components.
Definición de disfellowship en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan