- old-fashioned term for disgusting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For if these things when happening in the body are disgustful, much more when in the soul.
- But she did see that her parents treated her differently from her brothers, and she did notice the disgustful looks of those who had been in charge of her care.
- We frequently meet with many that are not only vicious, but disgustful, and have nothing of that by which Cicero is desirous they should be distinguished.
Más definiciones de disgustfulDefinición de disgustful en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.