Arousing revulsion or strong indignation: he had the most disgusting rotten teeth I think the decision is disgusting
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lee said showing the 1962 war epic was a disgusting and offensive way to mark the emotional trip.
- We wish to object to the disgusting sight we have to put up with whenever we look out of our window.
- Alexia looked at me like I had just said the most vile and disgusting thing about her.
revolting, repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, nauseous, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, unappetizing, uninviting, unsavoury, distasteful, foul, nasty, obnoxious, odious;
North American vomitous
informal yucky, icky, gross, sick-making, gut-churning
British informal grotty
Northern Irish informal bogging
offensive, appalling, outrageous, objectionable, displeasing, shocking, horrifying, scandalous, monstrous, unspeakable, shameless, shameful, vulgar, gross, vile, wicked, odious, heinous, abhorrent, loathsome, obnoxious, detestable, hateful, sickening, contemptible, despicable, deplorable, abominable, execrable;
unforgivable, unpardonable, inexcusable, intolerable, insupportable, beyond the pale
informal horrid, ghastly, sick, God-awful
British informal beastly
archaic disgustful, loathly, scurvy
rare egregious, exceptionable
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Part of me feels disgustingly horrible, and there's no way to get around it.
- It's so muggy and sticky and every time I breath in, the air feels disgustingly warm and damp.
- Sometimes the pool areas and the cubicles were in a disgustingly dirty state.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And they've been trying to shake off their reputation for sneakiness, deviousness, and just plain disgustingness, hoping for a new image in the 21st century.
- To be honest, I don't think I could fully explain the sheer disgustingness of what this book describes.
- Kant observed that there is, with the one exception of disgustingness, nothing so ugly that it cannot be represented as beautiful, war being one of his examples.
Palabras que riman con disgustingself-adjusting, trusting
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda