- The dismissal of someone from the armed forces as a result of criminal or morally unacceptable actions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The three soldiers convicted of abusing prisoners were given a dishonourable discharge from the army and sent to a military brig.
- If convicted, he faces up to seven years in a military prison, demotion and a dishonourable discharge.
- She faces a prison sentence of up to 38 years, a dishonourable discharge and forfeiture of all pay and allowances if convicted.
Más definiciones de dishonourable dischargeDefinición de dishonourable discharge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.