sustantivo[mass noun] Economics
Reduction in the use of intermediaries between producers and consumers, for example by investing directly in the securities market rather than through a bank.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Along with financial disintermediation, investment relative to GDP declined over time.
- But it was also to avoid the bank disintermediation associated with a stock market boom.
- We remain in the heart of a major disintermediation out of low-yielding money fund deposits and into securities.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then the financial markets became disintermediated.
- Trade is intermediated through brokers or core firms, or it can be disintermediated, meaning that suppliers interact directly with customers.
- We were concerned that our business could be disintermediated by powerful search engines, so we thought defensively about what to do.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dis|inter|medi|ation
Definición de disintermediation en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda