Definición de disobey en inglés:
Fail to obey (rules, a command, or someone in authority): around 1,000 soldiers had disobeyed orders and surrendered
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She never disobeyed laws or rules for her own ill-gotten gains, it was just that she was good at it, and it was fun.
- That is what civil disobedience is: disobeying existing laws in order to promote change.
- She had disobeyed a witness summons ordering her to give evidence at the trial.
- Example sentences
- The counter argument, from the disobeyer's point of view, is that the social contract is a fiction as there is no historical evidence of any such agreement ever being entered into.
- Lovers of freedom, lovers of social justice, disarmers, peacekeepers, civil disobeyers, democrats, civil rights activists, and defenders of the environment are legions in a single multiform cause.
- All we need to do is assign teams to organize civil disobeyers for each bridge.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan