Definición de disobey en inglés:
Fail to obey (rules, a command, or someone in authority): around 1,000 soldiers had disobeyed orders and surrendered
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She never disobeyed laws or rules for her own ill-gotten gains, it was just that she was good at it, and it was fun.
- That is what civil disobedience is: disobeying existing laws in order to promote change.
- She had disobeyed a witness summons ordering her to give evidence at the trial.
- 1disobeyer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The counter argument, from the disobeyer's point of view, is that the social contract is a fiction as there is no historical evidence of any such agreement ever being entered into.
- Lovers of freedom, lovers of social justice, disarmers, peacekeepers, civil disobeyers, democrats, civil rights activists, and defenders of the environment are legions in a single multiform cause.
- All we need to do is assign teams to organize civil disobeyers for each bridge.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda