Definición de dispensable en inglés:
1Able to be replaced or done without; superfluous: the captain’s loss of form made him dispensable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fourth group can be characterized as the urban working class, most of whom are increasingly dispensable and replaceable; their diminished prospects cause them to be generally opposed to globalization.
- If we could, the manuscripts would become unnecessary, dispensable.
- We should not, however, assume from this that for Augustine-or for us-this parable is dispensable, a redundant repetition of a message that we already know from elsewhere.
1.1(Of a law or other rule) not mandatory but susceptible of being waived in special cases.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And finally, would the government get to decide which red streams were necessary and which were dispensable?
- Yet these aren't dispensable technicalities or bits of mere philosophical jargon; they're essential to any useful discussion of ethics.
- But acquisition of a land title was often a dispensable technicality for those too poor to purchase one, or who were not inclined to do so because of the vastness of the land.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Could we develop a biological guidance system with the compliance and dispensability of a pigeon but with a man's resourcefulness and ability to infiltrate plausibly?
- It's the sense of disposability and dispensability of the population that's ongoing and that really irks me.
- She explores the theme of dispensability - how only some lives are worth mourning, protecting, defending and discussing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda