- Reduce (a sailor) to a lower rank: he had been disrated for an unsavoury escapadeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A Midshipman could be disrated at any time by the Captain, and thus served entirely at his pleasure.
- For this last act he was disrated to 2nd class constable and we hear no more of him thereafter.
- Hands-on owners like Mistress Pim, and owner-captains, hire everyone, but the captain, whether owner or not, is permitted to rate and disrate crew as needed.
Más definiciones de disrateDefinición de disrate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.