Showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite: a deeply disrespectful attitude towards women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The problem lies in a deeply disrespectful, even contemptuous, attitude towards women.
- He is widely disliked among his peers because he is disrespectful, argumentative and abusive towards people.
- He said the amount of beer cans and rubbish was insulting and disrespectful to the people buried there.
discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, unmannerly, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ungracious, irreverent, inconsiderate;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Why do you treat your guards so disrespectfully?
- Instead, she has decided to sue the governor through the State Administrative Court for issuing the gubernatorial decree that she said disrespectfully dismissed her.
- For some reason, many women operate under the misconception that treating the men in their lives disrespectfully is cute or somehow scores them social points.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dis|res¦pect|ful
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda