Definición de disrespectful en inglés:
Showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite: a deeply disrespectful attitude towards women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The problem lies in a deeply disrespectful, even contemptuous, attitude towards women.
- He is widely disliked among his peers because he is disrespectful, argumentative and abusive towards people.
- He said the amount of beer cans and rubbish was insulting and disrespectful to the people buried there.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Why do you treat your guards so disrespectfully?
- Instead, she has decided to sue the governor through the State Administrative Court for issuing the gubernatorial decree that she said disrespectfully dismissed her.
- For some reason, many women operate under the misconception that treating the men in their lives disrespectfully is cute or somehow scores them social points.
Pronunciación: /dɪsrɪˈspɛk(t)fʊli/ /dɪsrɪˈspɛk(t)fəli/adverbio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda