Definición de disrupt en inglés:
- It only defers its end by disrupting the social event with which it begins.
- The contest became a target in 1970 when women protesters disrupted the event.
- Arrangements also have to be made for visitors to view it, without disrupting the daily activities of the embassy.
- Applying an irritant chemical to the membrane disrupts the ordered structure: the dye is released and the globular proteins undergo conformational changes.
- In the shaken solution - which disrupts spatial structure - the ancestral morph persisted solitarily.
- A hydronium ion, however, disrupts this structure because it can accommodate a maximum of three hydrogen bonds.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And the marchers need their own monitors to practice nonviolent discipline and contain any disruptors - who are, de facto, not misguided friends but opponents.
- Some business is better conducted, some plans better made, when there's no worry about journalists, disruptors, or even potential new recruits.
- The United States has also tinkered with dazzlers of its own, though its focus is apparently more on short-range disruptors that can be attached to rifles.
Late Middle English: from Latin disrupt- 'broken apart', from the verb disrumpere.
corrupt from Middle English:
Corrupt comes from Latin corrumpere ‘mar, bribe, destroy’, from cor- ‘altogether’ and rumpere ‘to break’. Also from rumpere are disrupt (Late Middle English) ‘break apart’; eruption (Late Middle English) a breaking out; interrupt (Late Middle English) ‘to break between’. See words at rut
Palabras que riman con disruptabrupt, corrupt, erupt, interrupt, irrupt
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.