Definición de dissertation en inglés:
A long essay on a particular subject, especially one written for a university degree or diploma: a dissertation on the novels of the Brontë sisters he had considered writing his doctoral dissertation on Kant
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He makes his living writing term papers and dissertations before he gets recruited by a spy agency and sent all over the world by them.
- She is prolific, with dozens of titles to her credit and several doctoral dissertations and academic titles written on her work.
- At the end there are 11 items for discussion, much as one finds in university dissertations.
early 17th century (in the sense 'discussion, debate'): from Latin dissertatio(n-), from dissertare 'continue to discuss', from disserere 'examine, discuss'.
- Example sentences
- Novelty of a dissertational work and its theme should be closely connected.
- Under the existing law the dissertational councils can be created only in the institutions, which provide postgraduate study in different fields.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan