- A quantity expressing the extent to which a particular substance in solution is dissociated into ions, equal to the product of the concentrations of the respective ions divided by the concentration of the undissociated molecule.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This dissociation constant is more than 100 times less than the dissociation constant for monomeric thiazole orange.
- The relationship among the species present in solution, however, is still governed by the dissociation constant (K a) for the weak acid, acetic acid.
- The dissociation constant of the complex ion is written analogously.
Más definiciones de dissociation constantDefinición de dissociation constant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.