Able to be dissolved, loosened, or disconnected: permitting divorce would render every marriage dissoluble
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is also working on a niche segment of taste-masked PFIs of various APIs, which can be compressed into palatable quick - dissoluble tablets, mainly, for pediatric and geriatric segments.
- When my wife and I went in for the requisite premarital investigation, the pastor asked each of us if we realized that our impending marriage was dissoluble only upon death.
- In the absence of consummation, the union was questionable at best and easily dissoluble without debasing the sacrament of marriage.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Maximum ratings of dissolubility were obtained for tetralin (16,0 mg/ml) and 1,2-phenyl dichloride (27,0 mg/ml).
- Hence arose the idea of the dissolubility of marriage and divorce, superseding the unity and indissolubility of the marriage bond.
Definición de dissoluble en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda