- Finally, whey protein dissolves easily in water, making it convenient for a protein drink when you're on the go.
- It is a fast-working, fog-free, stain-free agent that dissolves easily in cold water, keeps extremely well and produces negatives of very high acutance.
- I began to try and vainly struggle, tears running down my cheeks and leaving a black trail like discoloured blood as my eyeliner dissolved with the salty solution.
- Without being free of thought, without the thinking having dissolved, vanished, disappeared, there is no way to be liberated or enlightened.
- When this attitude, which maintains duality, is allowed to not be formed, to disappear, to dissolve, to vanish - what is left?
- But these settlements eventually dissolved and disappeared.
- She gave him a false smile and dissolved into a bout of strong tears, overwhelmed with emotion of such change that had taken place and yearning for her real home, the home she belonged in.
- His usual good humored expression had dissolved into one of annoyance and displeasure.
- Scott's puzzled expression dissolved into an annoyed one.
- I could have taken the last shot of Preminger's film and started after dissolving to the title, ‘Three Years Later.’
- The scene dissolves to her riding her horse in reality, lost in the speed and the feeling of total communication with an animal of another species.
- From the moment J.B. and Constance first move together to kiss, and Hitchcock dissolves to a hall of opening doors, we enter a surreal world that might be only safely explored as a dream.
- Subsequently, the president dissolves Congress and imposes martial law on the country.
- After the party prevented Deuba from seeking the extension to the emergency in parliament, Deuba dissolved the assembly for elections two years ahead of schedule.
- The President has dissolved the Assembly and appealed to the people and the army; he establishes universal suffrage, and has arrested his political opponents.
- So we got the whole thing annulled, dissolving the marriage as if it never took place.
- Generally, church courts do not dissolve marriages, but annul them by declaring that no genuine marriage took place.
- Secondly, with respect to married people, if the marriage was dissolved by divorce after the will was witnessed, the will is void.
- We see how helicopters were used, how scenes were composed, and the before-and-after dissolves of scenes.
- Reel-change markers have been removed, and scene transitions and dissolves are mostly smooth.
- He uses split screens, dissolves and transitions to capture the action in the water.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once home, the entire package goes right in the wash, thanks to a packaging material composed of dissolvable cornstarch and a small amount of detergent.
- I would have been spared that habit if we'd had dissolvable chewing gum.
- Guidelines for selecting a supplement were provided including the importance of selecting a dissolvable supplement.
Late Middle English (also in the sense 'break down into component parts'): from Latin dissolvere, from dis- 'apart' + solvere 'loosen or solve'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dis|solve
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.