Definición de distinguish en inglés:
- What I have difficulty with is distinguishing different noises in loud areas.
- Pinker suggests that our love of music may have developed out of a similar evolutionary need to distinguish different sounds.
- The software is also speed-sensitive, so it can distinguish the different conditions in city driving and faster roads or motorways.
- These differences are sufficient to distinguish between the two species.
- As investors, we need to be able to distinguish between interesting scientific discoveries and commercially viable projects.
- This difference is very significant because it helps you distinguish between vertical and horizontal pipes.
- Several features distinguish the Posimetric design from other feeding technology.
- Some of the characteristics that distinguish the two are intrinsic.
- A suite of characteristics distinguishes Orconectes neglectus from other northeastern crayfishes.
- I squinted into the darkness, barely distinguishing anything.
- To his credit, Hornby manages to distinguish the four voices well.
- The loud phone rings were barely able to be distinguished.
- The young GM plant has already distinguished itself by a remarkable achievement in quality.
- The suit dragged on for years during which the tribes and government did not distinguish themselves by their behavior.
- Those who excel in this struggle distinguish themselves through nothing more exotic than boundless cunning and ruthlessness.
Late 16th century: formed irregularly from French distinguer or Latin distinguere, from dis- 'apart' + stinguere 'put out' (from a base meaning 'prick').
Palabras que riman con distinguishextinguish
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.