Definición de distraction burglary en inglés:
An instance of gaining access to a property under false pretences, with the intention of committing theft: two thieves pretending to be from the Water Board have carried out a string of distraction burglaries in the area
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Clear links have been established between doorstep cold-calling and crimes such as distraction burglaries, where crooks con their way into someone's home under false pretences.
- A trial scheme in Cambridgeshire has cut the incidence of distraction burglaries by a ninth (11%) since it was set up two years ago.
- Police officers are also warning elderly people to be on their guard tonight because Halloween can be rife with people committing distraction burglaries.
distraction burglar sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A total ban on all doorstep selling for property repairs will be the only sure way to protect older people from rogue traders and distraction burglars.
- Three distraction burglars were disturbed during an offence but still managed to escape with the money.
- He arrested a distraction burglar who targeted his neighbour's home.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia