- The three villages, though separately ruled, worked together as a unit, sharing and distributing the resources they had at their disposal.
- Usaid pays an aid organization to hire independent staffers, who then travel to the recipient country and distribute aid as they see fit.
- Sharing these views is what made the Internet in the first place; a medium to quickly share and distribute information.
- The goods were then distributed to major phone retailers, the ministry said.
- The idea was to rationalize and redefine retailing by distributing goods in a cultivated manner: efficiently, honestly, and cleanly.
- The Li & Fung group has focused strongly on China where its privately held IDS Group can now sell and distribute goods in bulk to mainland retailers.
- A further 30 species were primarily confined to freshwater riparian areas distributed throughout the park.
- The fat was distributed delicately yet densely throughout the meat, looking almost like snow.
- A climbing fern Lygodium japonicum is classified into the Filicales and is distributed throughout the warm temperate areas in Japan.
- A simple way to reduce overloading is to ensure adequate number of electric points so that load is distributed evenly through different circuits.
- The system bears the maximum and evenly distributed load.
- ‘The work load gets evenly distributed through all semesters,’ she says.
- His main areas of interest are computer networks and distributed computing.
- According to Drummond, Google now operates the world's largest distributed computer system.
- The Common ARTS system is a highly distributed, networked, multithreaded, real-time system.
- Failing to distribute the middle term over at least one of the other terms is the fallacy of undistributed middle.
late Middle English: from Latin distribut- 'divided up', from the verb distribuere, from dis- 'apart' + tribuere 'assign'.
The word distribute is pronounced either with the stress on the -stri- or with the stress on the dis-. Until recently the latter, with the stress on the first syllable, was considered incorrect in standard British English, but now both pronunciations are standard.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Transferring content from a deteriorating analogue format into a digitally distributable format gives that content a new life.
- If your efforts are freely distributable (under copyright or even public domain), I'd like to hear from you, so I can add them to the system.
- The accounting documents which are available show that there were no distributable reserves.