A belief in two gods, especially as independent and opposed principles of good and evil.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- What features in this world would make you accept the following: a) polytheism, b) ditheism, c) monotheism?
- However, the acceptance of ditheism does not fit in with the monotheistic concept of God and the Devil.
- Hippolytus was careful to avoid ditheism noting explicitly that ‘I do not mean that there are two Gods.’
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They became ditheist to try to recruit money in the United States from the Protestant Trinitarian system.
- He was even ashamed of telling the truth, because he had publicly insulted us as ditheists.
- Evil was an article of faith commonly identified with ‘Darkness’ among many different kinds of formerly numerous ditheists since the original Zoroastrians.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: di|theism
Definición de ditheism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda