- Denoting a verb that takes two objects, for example give as in I gave her the book.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Consider the case of the ditransitive construction, exemplified by I gave the child a present.
- Now some transitive verbs have the luxury of governing two objects, a direct object and an indirect object; let's call them ditransitive.
- Places to look for ditransitive verbs include the translations of give, sell, and tell.
Más definiciones de ditransitiveDefinición de ditransitive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.