verbo (diversifies, diversifying, diversified)
- The Brugmansia especially has been diversified into different varieties largely, it is believed, through human intervention.
- Now it's really diversified into all kinds of different styles.
- Pittsburgh has launched a multitude of programs to diversify the region's economy away from heavy industry into high technology.
- But many of the best financial companies have diversified into other businesses that won't be hit by rising rates.
- As Haines notes, other non-dairy companies have diversified into milk-based products.
- The company has recently diversified into sports management and ticket sales.
- Most diversified companies get that way through acquisitions.
- But even he concedes that diversified companies with less advertising exposure are worth entertaining in this environment.
- It's a broadly diversified company that is AAA-rated.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'show diversity'): via Old French from medieval Latin diversificare 'make dissimilar', from Latin diversus, past participle of divertere (see divert).
Palabras que riman con diversifyversify
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: di|ver¦sify
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.