Definición de divination en inglés:
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means: the Celtic art of divination [count noun]: the mediums are hired to perform divinations
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was her involvement in astronomy and astrology that purportedly aligned her with black magic and divination.
- They are far simpler than tarot but have great power in both divination and practical magick.
- All such forms of divination seem to be based on sympathetic magic and cold reading.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One would think that, on the basis of that commonality, invoking Scathach and Odhinn for a divinatory ritual would present no problems.
- However, using an oracle or some divinatory method, we gain a wider perspective of The Now and can find the item/person.
- He provides a useful overview of divinatory techniques, astrology, and so on to demarcate these from precognition.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda