- 1The sport or activity of swimming or exploring under water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Players do not have the option of diving down and exploring.
- I would just love to spend a few months here exploring the diving among the hundreds of islands.
- Reef diving is the main sporting attraction, with the waters being home to over 100 species of coral and 900 species of fish.
- 2The sport or activity of diving into water from a diving board.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Critical input is high, too, at the synchronised diving.
- But Justin made the team with the help of his brother in synchronized diving.
- Often it's because every Premiership squad seems to be practising synchronized diving once a week.
Más definiciones de divingDefinición de diving en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.