Definición de diving beetle en inglés:
A predatory water beetle which has fringed back legs for swimming and which stores air under its wing cases while diving.
- Family Dytiscidae: numerous genera and species, including the great diving beetle (Dytiscus marginalis)
- A pond is a little world in itself, he says, home to a dizzying array of creatures from frogs and newts to water boatmen, diving beetles, dragonflies and damselflies.
- Predatory insects, such as dragonfly nymphs and diving beetles, may help mitigate bullfrog populations.
- There are some 500 different kinds of predaceous diving beetles in North America, and the largest grow to an inch and a half.
Definición de diving beetle en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan