verbo[with object] (usually as adjective divisionalized)
Subdivide (an organization) into a number of divisions: a large divisionalized Western corporation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taking a step back for a moment, a vertically integrated business sees itself quite differently to a functional or divisionalized organization.
- In particular, he suggested that firms would be more efficient if they divisionalized themselves, with separate parts of the organization serving different market segments.
- We shouldn't be so divisionalized, that's not how we are as Inuit people.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Portfolio factors,’ drive corporate-level change, while diversification, divisionalization, and outside directors inhibit change.
- Diversification and divisionalisation allows corporate management of different commodity markets regionally and globally.
- A related problem concerns corporate restructurings in which divisionalization and, consequently, segment reporting changes from one year to the next.
Definición de divisionalize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.