Definición de divulge en inglés:
Make known (private or sensitive information): I am too much of a gentleman to divulge her age
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It explains the kinds of tactics interrogators are likely to use to coerce you into confessing or divulging information.
- I didn't know this, and I'm considering legal action against Beth for not divulging that information.
- However, the health board has been criticised by anti-abortion campaigners for not divulging information about the case.
disclose, reveal, make known, tell, impart, communicate, pass on, publish, broadcast, proclaim, promulgate, declare;
expose, uncover, make public, go public with, bring into the open, give away, let slip, let drop, blurt out, leak, confess, betray, admit, come out with
informal spill the beans about, let the cat out of the bag about, let on about, tell all about, blow the lid off, squeal about
British informal blow the gaff on
archaic discover, unbosom
late Middle English (in the sense 'announce publicly'): from Latin divulgare, from di- 'widely' + vulgare 'publish' (from vulgus 'common people').
- Example sentences
- Where an author has not entered into a contractual agreement to disclose a work, his or her right to control divulgation is absolute.
- Unlike the French right of divulgation, the right of first publication limits the display right to a public display.
- For him, these divulgations are unbearable.
- Example sentences
- Brushing this obviously significant divulgence aside, she surmised the unattainable brunette's history.
- I think we all have a quarrel in ourselves between divulgence and concealment.
- It's remarkable how much we're able to glean of this character through such little divulgence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan