(also djellabah or jellaba)
- A loose hooded woollen robe or cloak of a kind traditionally worn by Arabs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In cold weather, many men cover their jellabas with a hooded cloak called a burnus.
- Clearly amused, a young lad peered at me through the hood of his woollen djellaba.
- The door opened and five women filed in, as if in a play, all dressed identically: grey jellabas, white scarves concealing hair and foreheads, gloves, pale faces devoid of all makeup.
early 19th century: from Moroccan Arabic jellāba, jellābiyya.
Más definiciones de djellabaDefinición de djellaba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.