- A kind of goblet-shaped hand drum originating in West Africa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I then used it to record additional percussion, including tambourine, djembe, shaker and bass drum.
- Acoustic drums (especially djembes, with the aforementioned bass tone) allow you to physically feel the frequencies generated, as opposed to just hearing them.
- Perched on an overstuffed cushion before the wood stove was a Buddha-shaped woman of fifty dressed in purple and playing a small hand drum called a djembe, which was tucked between her crossed legs.
French djembé, from Mande jembe.
Más definiciones de djembeDefinición de djembe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.