Definición de docket en inglés:
- The health department is working with the British supermarket chain to introduce shopping dockets that contain the fat content and calorie information of the products being purchased.
- So why did he take it upon himself to destroy those documents when other types of patient records from that period were left intact and similar dispatch dockets in other blood banks were not destroyed?
- Warehouse dockets are a good example - the impact of the dot matrix daisywheel will go through layers of paper to make additional copies.
- The new system is aimed at encouraging more people to get their benefits paid directly into a bank or building society instead of the old method, which involved cashing a docket out of an order book or a giro cheque at the post office.
- A spokeswoman said: ‘The bills have been issued and we have received confirmation dockets from Royal Mail.’
- When he received a docket earlier this year telling him he had a package to pick up at the Post Office, he thought it was probably some parts for his refrigerator.
- With no judge in sight, prosecutors started summoning each person on the docket to a desk at the front of the room for a brief conference.
- The so-called enemy combatants have the next best thing to due process: a hearing on the docket in the Supreme Court of the United States.
- He won, and made good by pushing the Legislature to put the issue on the docket in February.
verbo (dockets, docketing, docketed)[with object] Volver al principio
- His case was docketed for sentencing on March 27, 2002.
- When a question is certified, the Clerk will notify the parties and docket the case.
- The case is now docketed, and the court can in theory accept the certificate and give an answer very soon.
late 15th century: perhaps from dock2. The word originally denoted a short summary or abstract; hence, in the early 18th century, 'a document giving particulars of a consignment'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.