sustantivo[mass noun] (also docklands) British
- The area containing a city’s docks: an old fishing village just west of dockland plans to redevelop London’s docklandsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was evident that the German airmen had used the smouldering fires of Saturday's raids to guide them, for the attacks were directed at the same area - London's dockland.
- Money is now more likely to go into quality office developments in the Dublin docklands and around the city quays over the next two to three years.
- The authorities located the stadium in the city's docklands in an effort to revitalise Melbourne's failing west side.
Más definiciones de docklandDefinición de dockland en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.