- 1Leather made from the skin of a doe fallow deer: a pair of gloves made in the finest white doeskin [as modifier]: black doeskin trousersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She removed her nightgown and donned a pair of black doeskin breeches.
- My hair down and already disheveled from riding, my doeskin leggings soiled from the wet grass, my tunic torn, I ran to the palace courtroom.
- He stepped from behind the screen, dressed in light, silky green robes and soft doeskin breeches.
- 1.1A fine satin-weave woollen cloth resembling doeskin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were made in London by Ede and Ravenscroft from doeskin cloth and musquash fur from the South American muskrat.
Más definiciones de doeskinDefinición de doeskin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.