A delicately scented Eurasian wild rose with pink or white flowers, which commonly grows in hedgerows.
- Genus Rosa, family Rosaceae: several closely related species, in particular R. canina
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the course of our short walk, Barry reckons he's counted no fewer than 16 species of the ‘prettier’ wildflowers, including cranesbill, herb robert, various clovers, ribwort plantain, figwort and dog rose.
- The trustees said that they would also consider planting bushes such as blackthorn, buckthorn, hazel, dog rose and crab apple bushes in selected zones around the trees as well.
- Hedges of thorn and dog rose give way to hedges of neat privet, a suburban section where I felt a right Charlie booted and rucksacked.
Definición de dog rose en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.