Definición de dogged en inglés:
Having or showing tenacity and grim persistence: success required dogged determination
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From 1981 to 1997, no one played with as much tenacity and dogged determination as Mullen.
- This dogged persistence and determination to see it through has taken its toll, both on his finances and his emotional well being.
- They simply want to get things done, and it's that steady, dogged persistence that winds up being viewed as stubbornness.
tenacious, determined, resolute, resolved, purposeful, persistent, persevering, pertinacious, relentless, intent, dead set, single-minded, focused, dedicated, committed, undeviating, unshakeable, unflagging, indefatigable, untiring, never-tiring, tireless, unfailing, unfaltering, unwavering, unyielding, unbending, immovable, obdurate, strong-willed, firm, steadfast, steady, staunch, stout-hearted
rare perseverant, indurate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Paul is still young and relatively inexperienced at this level, but no one will question his ability, his guts, his doggedness, or his commitment.
- I have been impressed by his sheer patience, doggedness, and tenacity.
- There has always been a furious doggedness to him, a strong-willed purposefulness that drove him, sometimes headlong, through life.
Palabras que riman con doggedrugged
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda