adverbio(in phrase lie doggo) • informal
- Remain motionless and quiet to escape detection: a dozen officers had been lying doggo for hoursMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Vets come home and the wars come with them, lying doggo sometimes for years, then popping up at the most inconvenient of times.
- I think he was lying doggo until the old one popped his clogs.
- Despite their numbers and their refusal to lie doggo in the face of the security cordon, there was no repetition of the riots that brought Seattle to a standstill just over a year ago.
Más definiciones de doggoDefinición de doggo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.