sustantivoBritish • informal
- An attractive but unintelligent young woman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They became real friends because he treated women as equals; he didn't regard her as a sexual object, as a dolly bird, which was the accepted thing at that time.
- Billie plays Angel, a dolly bird, who is the object of Jimmy's desires.
- It would be ridiculous for them to bring in some 22-year-old dolly bird.
Más definiciones de dolly birdDefinición de dolly bird en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.