Definición de dolorous en inglés:
Feeling or expressing great sorrow or distress: a dolorous and repetitive tale of atrocity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Far from being dour and dolorous, one of the clearest fruits of grace is a childlike joy.
- They had heard so very little of this; yet it was enough to build up wretched dolorous dreams upon, there in the shade of the night.
- A gently dolorous Bulgarian folk-tune unfolds as a duet.
- Example sentences
- A burglar alarm on the house opposite is dolorously winking a tiny white light.
- ‘Don't worry about it,’ he dolorously replies.
- Every time I came, it seemed, I met a lugubrious local figure who shook his head and dolorously announced that the weather had been beautiful until that very morning.
Words that rhyme with dolorousidolatrous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan