Definición de donee en inglés:
1A person who receives a gift.
- Complications arise if the donee innocently expends the stolen money in reliance on the validity of the gift before the donee receives notice of the victim's claim for restitution.
- The first €3,000 of the taxable value of a taxable gift taken by a donee from any one disponer in a calendar year is exempt from tax.
- Split-receipting may be available where a donor gives a gift to a charity or other qualified donee and receives something of value or some other benefit in return.
1.1 Law A person who is given a power of appointment.
- I mean, it does seem to be harnessing the discretion to one, admittedly an important factor but only one factor, in terms of the powers given to the donee of statutory power.
- They may be donees of power, but does not first principles declare that the Minister can take into account in the exercise of discretion any matter that he or she wants to, unless the statute expressly or impliedly forbids it?
- The discretion must be for the purpose for which the donee of power, the repository of power receives the discretion.
Definición de donee en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan