sustantivo[mass noun] British • informal
- The boring or laborious part of a job; drudgery: supervisors who get a research student to do the donkey workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As the vast majority of his work was formulaic, this method saved a great deal of donkey work, while at the same time, it served as theory exercises for his pupils.
- The donkey work of this book was done by a ghostwriter.
- The donkey work had been done - the intricate brushing away of thousands of years of dust and soil was a task undertaken by the steady handed experts.
Más definiciones de donkey workDefinición de donkey work en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.