Definición de doo-wop en inglés:
A style of pop music marked by the use of close harmony vocals using nonsense phrases, originating in the US in the 1950s.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is the high peak of their doo-wop, with tricky little rhythms on the falsetto lead line and some extremely beautiful lyrics that seem to go beyond high school puppy love into something more universal.
- Jump blues, country, gospel, western swing and pop - forget stereotypes, primal rock was more than just doo-wop and rockabilly.
- These audio jump cuts and sudden changes in ambience were also reflected in the music, as doo-wop, pop songs, political commentary, fuzz guitar rock and cocktail jazz all piled up on each other.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It wasn't just the doo-woppers who padded or enriched their repertoire with pop oldies.
- This album is out of print as the doo-woppers are currently in the studio getting ready to release a new album.
- The only confusing aspect of this version of the play was trying to establish early on what part the doo-woppers played in the production.
Definición de doo-wop en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India