- A plate on the door of a house or room which gives information about the occupant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even though some land marks have a door plate, almost no taxi drivers can easily find the place when I only tell them the address.
- The lock itself was the same as the old one but the door plate was completely different and it ended up taking me two hours to get it fitted.
- The guy did not answer back and he rapped on a door, bearing the door plate: ‘Boss’.
Más definiciones de door plateDefinición de door plate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.