- A bell in a building which can be rung by visitors outside to signal their arrival: Charlotte rang the doorbellMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I grinned at him and gave him a hug just as the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of my friends.
- I slowly limped to the house, rang the doorbell like a shy visitor, and waited for mom to greet me.
- I ignore the doorbell when it rings because it's never a genuine visitor.
Más definiciones de doorbellDefinición de doorbell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.