- A stud set in a door for strength or as an ornament.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In spite of being dumber than a doornail, the minister immediately picked up on it.
(as) dead as a doornail
- Quite dead: the plants are all as dead as a doornailMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Everyone in front of me was dead - dead as a doornail.
- ‘As a doctrine, it's dead as a doornail,’ he insists.
- If we'd lost it this estate would have been dead as a doornail.
Más definiciones de doornailDefinición de doornail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.