Definición de dosage en inglés:
1The size or frequency of a dose of a medicine or drug: a dosage of 450 milligrams a day [mass noun]: there are recommendations about dosage in elderly patients
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If possible, quantitative recommendations on dosages and dosing intervals should be made.
- Most over-the-counter and prescription drugs list different dosages based on the size of a child or warn not to use the medicine with children.
- Doctors routinely access medical databases for drug dosages and interactions.
1.1A level of exposure to or absorption of ionizing radiation.
- Exposure to large radiation dosages can be lethal, or can lead to cancer and birth defects.
- The radiation dosage to the general public from released gases was less than the amount of exposure from drinking a cup of coffee.
- This method allows irradiation dosages due to low level radiation to be severely underestimated.
Definición de dosage en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan