Definición de dot-com en inglés:
A company that conducts its business on the Internet: tons of dot-coms went out of business
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- New companies that work solely through the Internet, especially the dot-coms, have a distinctive style.
- However, pure-play dot-coms are challenged to attract customers during the holidays without breaking the bank.
- In the light-speed world of dot-coms, few corporate managers have time to wait for a warehouse to be built.
1990s: from '.com' in an Internet address, indicating a commercial site.
- Example sentences
- Having already gone from boom to bust, many dot-commers are coming to something worse.
- The site tapped into the thriving E-mail grapevine through which dot-commers swapped gossip about their companies.
- While the media tends to focus on displaced dot-commers and laid-off Enron executives, these women represent the hidden underside of the recession.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan