Definición de dot-com en inglés:
A company that conducts its business on the Internet: tons of dot-coms went out of business
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- New companies that work solely through the Internet, especially the dot-coms, have a distinctive style.
- However, pure-play dot-coms are challenged to attract customers during the holidays without breaking the bank.
- In the light-speed world of dot-coms, few corporate managers have time to wait for a warehouse to be built.
- dot-commer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Having already gone from boom to bust, many dot-commers are coming to something worse.
- The site tapped into the thriving E-mail grapevine through which dot-commers swapped gossip about their companies.
- While the media tends to focus on displaced dot-commers and laid-off Enron executives, these women represent the hidden underside of the recession.
1990s: from '.com' in an Internet address, indicating a commercial site.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda