- 1A performance involving two people: the best comic double act of its timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Perry clowns, Willis frowns, Perry does slapsticks, Willis slaps chops, and the flustered-versus-cool double act has its comic moments, particularly in a series of physical set-pieces.
- The roles create one of the great comic double acts of modern theatre, and the interplay between Redgrave and Wood is arguably the finest thing about the production.
- Its use of a narrative structure, rather than sketch-based routines, and its abandoning of the classic double act model of comic interplay helped free TV comedy from its musical hall roots.
- 1.1A pair of entertainers who perform a double act: my father was part of a double act with his brotherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The pair were a brilliant double act, helped by evil lighting and Marjorie's hissy voice, which I learn is not her own and helped along by case loads of throat sweets presumably.
- He first met Les, who became a close friend, in 1971 and the pair rapidly formed a double act in Sez Les and The Les Dawson Show.
- After The Pleasure Man, the two got together as a double act, with Burn performing songs Bloomfield had done in collaboration with director Neil Bartlett.