Definición de double-action en inglés:
1Combining two different functions; double-acting: double-action moss killer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A new, double-action vaccine that protects children against diphtheria and whooping cough at the same time was described at the Atlantic City meeting of the American Public Health Association last week.
- It was now precision built of hollow aluminum tubing and boasted an adjustable, double-action spring.
2(Of a gun) able to be cocked and fired in one single action.
- A double-action revolver can be fired in a matter of seconds by anyone strong enough to pull a trigger, including the bad guy or a five-year-old child.
- In handguns, the double-action revolver has traditionally been the recommendation of those who believe in the KISS principle: Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- This was in no small part due to the fact Walther offered double-action pistols long before any American gun company did.
Definición de double-action en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan